Kaiser Center, Oakland, CAr2WPadmin2018-08-07T23:34:25+00:00
Kaiser Center, Oakland, CA
The Kaiser Center (Oakland, California), commissioned in 1958, became the base of the corporation’s operations in 1960.
This project is sponsored by the Transatlantic Program of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany through funds of the European Recovery Program (ERP) of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology.
Disclaimer: Visitor traffic is tracked using Google Analytics