Reed Mine, ca. 1898r2WPadmin2018-08-07T23:13:46+00:00
Reed Mine, ca. 1898
Photo of Reed mine as it appeared ca. 1898 showing Dr. John F. Reed (left) and Mack Cox by the millhouse on the upper hill
This project is sponsored by the Transatlantic Program of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany through funds of the European Recovery Program (ERP) of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology.
Disclaimer: Visitor traffic is tracked using Google Analytics