Rudolph Lange was Henry Koehler’s brother-in-law and business partner. From 1872 until 1894, they operated the Arsenal Brewery (also known as Koehler and Lange) at Front & Mound Streets in East Davenport. Oscar Koehler took over in 1894. From: Harry E. Downer, History of Davenport and Scott County Iowa. Illustrated. Volume II. Chicago, IL: The S. J. Clarke Publishing Company, 1910, n.p. [between pp. 102 and 105].
Lange, Rudolph, n.d.r2WPadmin2018-08-08T00:15:43+00:00