Keuffel & Esser building, 127 Fulton Street, New York City
Photographs of the interior and exterior of the Keuffel & Esser building, 127 Fulton Street, New York City. In 1878, Keuffel and Esser leased a building at 127 Fulton Street to serve as their general office and retail showroom. In 1892-93, they built a new store at that location. The fireproof, eight-story Renaissance Revival-style building was designed by German-American architects Theodore W. E. De Lemos and August W. Cordes. The building is now a New York City landmark. Source: “Partners in Creating. The First Century of K+E 1867/1967, p. 14.