St. Matthew’s German Lutheran Church, 8th & Hudson Sts., Hoboken, NJ, ca. 1877

Description

St. Matthew’s Lutheran Church, a German church established in Hoboken in 1858, was an important German institution. Hermann and Bertha Esser were married there on September 30, 1869.

Source and Copyright

Medium Black and White Photograph
Source Hoboken Historical Museum
Number 2001.137.0019
Copyright Copyrighted
Disclaimer Courtesy of the Hoboken Historical Museum