Charles Fey with his staff at their temporary factory following the San Francisco earthquake and fire of 1908

Description

Right after the earthquake and fire of 1906, Fey moved his operations to a shed at 395 Jessie Street. The photograph shows Fey and his staff (from left to right): Roy Spree, Harry Hill, Bill Spence, "Three Finger Jack" Otto, W. Otto, Ernest "Cocky" Chambers, Fey, and "Frenchy" Froidaqua.

Source and Copyright

Medium Black and White Photograph
Source Nevada State Museum, Carson City
Copyright Copyrighted
Disclaimer Courtesy Nevada State Museum, Carson City