White Lilly Flour, introduced in 1896 in Knoxville, Tennessee, by the White Lily Food Company, was one of several brands acquired by C.H. Guenther & Son

Description

White Lilly Flour, introduced in 1896 in Knoxville, Tennessee, by the White Lily Food Company, was one of several brands acquired by C.H. Guenther & Son when it purchased White Lily Foods in 1995.

Source and Copyright

Medium Black and White Photograph
Source C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc. Archives
Copyright Copyrighted
Disclaimer Courtesy of C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc. Archives