Peddie School class of 1927, students and faculty, on the steps of Wilson Hall

Description

Walter Annenberg is seated in the center of the front row, wearing a striped tie. Wilson Hall was the main academic building on campus until the 1970s. The current main building is Annenberg Hall (formerly Memorial Hall).

Source and Copyright

Medium Black and White Photograph
Source Peddie School Archives
Copyright Copyrighted
Disclaimer Courtesy of Peddie School Archives