Mills along the American side of the Niagara River

Description

The Schoellkopfs’ Power Station Number Three-A is visible on the left side of the frame along the waterline. The station was under construction when the photograph was taken, which puts the date of the photograph between 1904 and 1914. Power Station Number Two is visible on the right-hand side of the image.

Source and Copyright

Medium Black and White Photograph
Source Library of Congress
Copyright Public Domain
Disclaimer Courtesy of the Library of Congress