Mills along the American side of the Niagara River, ca. 1900

Description

Schoellkopf and Mathews’ Niagara Flouring Mills building is the tall structure with a clerestory in the center-left of the image. The Schoellkopfs’ Power Station Number Two is visible along the waterline on the center-right side of the image with an advertisement for aluminum on its roof.

Source and Copyright

Creator Detroit Photographic Company
Medium Postcard
Source Library of Congress
Copyright Public Domain
Disclaimer Courtesy of the Library of Congress