Frederick W. Beinecke (1887-1971)

Image Gallery

Frederick W. Beinecke, mid-1950s

Frederick W. Beinecke, mid-1950s

View the Full-Size Image »

Bernhard Beinecke, the wagon-driver, 1868

Bernhard Beinecke, the wagon-driver, 1868

View the Full-Size Image »

Beinecke & Co. Stables, New York City

Beinecke & Co. Stables, New York City

View the Full-Size Image »

Bernhard and Johanna Beinecke, mid-1880s

Bernhard and Johanna Beinecke, mid-1880s

View the Full-Size Image »

The Plaza Hotel, New York City

The Plaza Hotel, New York City

View the Full-Size Image »

Frederick W. Beinecke, 1889, New York City

Frederick W. Beinecke, 1889, New York City

View the Full-Size Image »

Frederick W. Beinecke, 1909

Frederick W. Beinecke, 1909

View the Full-Size Image »

Caroline (Carrie) Sperry, c. 1907

Caroline (Carrie) Sperry, c. 1907

View the Full-Size Image »

Caroline Sperry Beinecke on her wedding day, 1912

Caroline Sperry Beinecke on her wedding day, 1912

View the Full-Size Image »

Frederick W. Beinecke working with Red Hook Electric, c. 1911

Frederick W. Beinecke working with Red Hook Electric, c. 1911

View the Full-Size Image »

Frederick W. Beinecke with his sons William and Richard, c. 1921

Frederick W. Beinecke with his sons William and Richard, c. 1921

View the Full-Size Image »

A Sperry and Hutchinson Green Stamp

A Sperry and Hutchinson Green Stamp

View the Full-Size Image »

Sperry and Hutchinson Headquarters

Sperry and Hutchinson Headquarters

View the Full-Size Image »

Construction of The Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University, c. 1962.

Construction of The Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University, c. 1962.

View the Full-Size Image »

The Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University, on its completion in 1963

The Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University, on its completion in 1963

View the Full-Size Image »

Marble panel at the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library’s exterior, c. 1962

Marble panel at the Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library’s exterior, c. 1962

View the Full-Size Image »

TOP