- Hawkins, Richard A. 'Hitler’s Bitterest Foe': Samuel Untermyer and the Boycott of Nazi Germany, 1933-38,. American Jewish History. 93.1 (2007): 21-50.
- Hawkins, Richard A. American Boomers and the Flotation of Shares in the City of London in the late Nineteenth Century. Business History. 49.6 (2007): 746-766.
- Hawkins, Richard A. Samuel Untermyer and the Zionist Project: An Attempt to Reconcile the American ‘Melting Pot’ with Zionism. Australian Journal of Jewish Studies. 21 (2007): 114-153.
- Hawkins, Richard A. The ‘Jewish Threat’ and the Origins of the American Surveillance State: A Case Study of the Untermyer Family. Australian Journal of Jewish Studies. 24 (2010): 74-115.
- Hawkins, Richard A. The Marketing of Legal Services in the United States, 1855-1912: A Case Study of Guggenheimer, Untermyer & Marshall of New York City and the Predecessor Partnerships. American Journal of Legal History. 53.2 (2013): 239-264.
- Woeste, Victoria Saker. Henry Ford's War on Jews and the Legal Battle Against Hate Speech. . Palo Alto: Stanford University Press, 2012.
- Samuel Untermyer PapersThe American Jewish Archives, Cincinnati, OH