- Drachman, Virginia D. Enterprising Women: 250 Years of American Business. . Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2002.
- Hartmann, Susan. The Home Front and Beyond: American Women in the 1940s. . Boston: Twayne Publishers, 1982.
- Kwolek-Folland, Angel. Incorporating Women: A History of Women and Business in the United States. . New York: Twayne Publishers, 1998.
- Michals, Debra. Toward a New History of the Postwar Economy: Prosperity, Preparedness, and Women’s Small Business Ownership. Business and Economic History. 26.1 (Fall 1997): 45-56.
- Shapiro, Laura. Something from the Oven: Reinventing Dinner in 1950s America. . New York: Penguin Books, 2004.
- Charlotte Cramer Sachs papers, 1905-2002Archives Center, National Museum of American History, Smithsonian
- Charlotte Cramer Sachs collection, AR 11603Leo Baeck Institute, Center for Jewish History
- Haus Cramer architectural records and papers, 1911-2004Columbia University, Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library
- Alexander Sachs papers, 1874-1973Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library